Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HELLOS~!

i don't know what to post mannn!xDD
lalala~
school's been fine.
& whatever i post last time right,
if got what upload pictures de crap hor.
few days never post jiu means i maybe not posting le.xD

homework alot larhh!!
i want to kill people le mannn!
humphs**
then no time to entertain myself~T.T
sorry that i threw my blog aside like AGAIN.
sobbs, you can't blame meeeeeeee.
i'm way too slack,
in the end jiu alot alot alot of undone things to do.xDD

TAN HONG PING ARH,
YOU BETTER STOP SLACKING LA,
THIS YEAR STREAMING LE LEH,
STILL SO SLACK,
LATER DIE THEN YOU KNOW ARH.

hahahas!
i'm lame.;DDD
have not been replying tags.X:
oh shit~
hongping is so lazy.=/
can someone draw me a timetable for everyday?
doing what things and what things.xDD
LOL.
but i'm the only one who can do it luh.
sians, but i really don't want to plan lehsss!
aiyo.

&& !
i have been late for school for 3 TIMES ALREADY!
omg, IN ONE WEEK SOMEMORE!
cher scold me, say i better be early or she will deal with me.T.T
i need morning call someone~!!
arghh, BE INDEPENDENT LA TAN HONGPING.

bu xi ban is back!;DDD
omgomgomg?!:DD
like so loves;D
my new tutor is ying mei jie~! woots~!
but i'm still dependent on aihui jie.
opps.xDD

okays, i go pia my homework le.xDD
BYBYE~!
post next time.
& i found out that i'm doing alot of wrong things lately.D:
i'm going to change for the better.
I SWEAR.

& i so miss condom.;D

No comments:

Post a Comment