Thursday, January 31, 2008

hahahahas.

yesterday arhhhhh.
GOT SPOTCHECK LUH!DD:
wah lao eh,
i clip my hair untill don't know untill what crap.
arghh.
LOL.
like auntie luh!xDD
lalala~
then after that jiu lesson. RANDOM.
lets skip.

went to drama course!
forgot at where le.
went there to learn FILM MAKING.
i'm the director mannn!:DD
HONOURED.xDD
then directed.
hahas,
WAS TOTALLY FUN I TELL YOU.
you see they way we take & the way zishing & vanessa acted.
hahas.
SUPER DUPER LOVES.
joanna was taking the video cam,
& i was like, cut, lets restart.
LOL.xD
EVIL~
but i like our film nehs!
even though its very very very short.
instrutor was scary?:x
his eyes is like bluish greyyy.:x
he scared me luh.
okay, to be exact, is i have a weak heart.
LOL.
went back, was highing with zishing & vanessa.
like so crazy:D
next stop - home sweet home.:DD

today was like NONSENSE.
zzzzzzzzzzz.
did not clip my hair.
cherS was like LOOKING LOOKING & LOOKING.
but but but!
my fringe is like so up to the standard la can!
humphhhs*
somemore i don't clip my hair de luhhhh.
zzzz.
then next, socks.
what the hell~!
its already at ankle kays,
i pull untill want spoil already luhhhh.
then COVERING,
ITS 100% GARENTEE + WARANTEE + CHOP & SUMPA
( if any of the above is wrong, please kindly tell me. xP )
covering the ankle.T.T
then tmr still got spot check again.
For my socks, kill me someone.=/
i'm going to snatch socks with my brother.:DD
had HOMEWORKS.
like tons.
okay, is cos i last minute.
LOL.
i need to go library & study!
with someone who WILL REALLY STUDY
& STOP ME FROM TALKING.
argh.

& i love mdm Ruhaisha:D
shit, how do i spell her name?
LOL.
okay, stopping my nonsense.
BYE PEOPLE.
miss me.:D
IDIOTS, WHERE IS MY IDIOT TEE?:DDD
designs quick~!;D

No comments:

Post a Comment