Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Feverish

I'm starting to have all those weird dreams.

First night of fever, I dreamt of the really really hot guy in fotang.
That was like, goshhhh, he talked to me and stuff.
That was the first time, i woke up like over 10 times in the night and the dream can still continue like i didn't.

Second night was bullshit.
I dreamt of this really really good guy, he helped me and we became really close.
That only happened until midway through the night.
The other half of the night, i was basically being sexually harrassed by someone.
What the fuck man.
The worse part was, i didn't know he was harrassing me, until i woke up.

Third night was a blur.

Last night was okay.

And when i woke up this morning, i realise that i have a lot of things undone.
Oh mannnnn, shit it. D:
I think i should start doing things and stop whining.
Gahhhhhhh.
I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment