Monday, October 19, 2009

Mother Nature

I realise I'm really quite gay eh. LOL.
HOW?! D:

ECP's a really nice place to linger around. The only thing is that you will see couples lying around. Don't ask me what they are doing. I have absolutely no idea. *looks around*

I like the sea at night, when you're sitting at the artifical rock(which i used to thought it was real, now i think i'm stupid), looking at the waves crashing on the rock. The feeling is weird, but awesome. & when high tide comes, it gets creepy, cause it will look like some black watery monster coming nearer to you, trying to eat you up.

The sea's cool isn't it! There's a million kind of species living in it, it makes up 3/4 of the earth, it provide us with fantastic marine life. I guess I can never get bored of it.

I love Mother Nature. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment