Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Oh ya.
I feel from a bicycle recently.
hahahas.

One week or more already.
Haven heal.
Hurt my face, elbow and knees.
Quite stupid.
But whatever.

Chemistry is quite fun to me nowadays.
hahahs.
Cause my cher is lame.
She starts talking like a teenager.
Very cute.
Her name is Miss Chow.
(elaboration next time.)

Physics haven have a real lesson.

Chinese suck.
I feel like sleeping.
Mdm lin is back!
But.
Cher talk until like i'm feeding on lots of sleeping pills.

History is okay.
Mrs Jacob is funny.
& Ramuis is almost a living encyclopedia.
He can't stop talking about his knowledge.


Social Studies is bad impression.
Reminds me of Geog.
But I like Mrs Liew.

Emaths suck.
Subject is awesome.
But Mr Low is troublesome.
Very particular about the things needed to write.
Like the need of copying the questions down.
-.-


Amaths is like wow.
Kill brain cells like water pouring at 100ml/s.
LOL.
Exaggerated.
But Miss Chen is nice.
hahas.

English is okay.
Miss Tham is good.
But kind of not interested in it.

Conclusion.
My class is boring.
HA.

Hope for the better.
& i don't wanna sit at the first row.
Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment