Wednesday, April 23, 2008

21st April - MONDAY.

sucked.
worst day everrr.
i don't like the date itself.
LOL.

i was faking the whole day,
was trying to act happy.
Succeeded.
Failed sometimes.
But not bad, no one notice.
chinese test was like crap.
HELL.
After schools lesson,
zzzz.
Managed to get pass.
i need a moment of silent please.

home.
quarrelled with mother.
i know she cares for me la,
but in bloody bad mood.
I'M SORRY MUM.
T.T
haiis..
then went aunt house to eat dinner.
walked, but just stop at 231.
Sat at the playground, EMO-ing.
smsed ng, cannot come out.
asked jing, she say she cannot also,
ask if i want go her house anot. LOL.
rejected.xD
sat there for like half an hour or more, talking to jingting and emo-ing.
not bad la, at least i cleared my head.
DAMN IRRITATED.
cause alot of things happened.
zzzz..
reached aunt house quite late, reaching 8 i guess.

i need to talk to someone.
Ate and all.
went home again.
mum went fotang, didn't go,
cause she say i got homework, stay at home do.
:D
i love my mother, seriously.<3
did homeworks.
end the day emo-ing.
-.-
i don't need your care, sorry.
its true.
you are over.
i don't know why, but i just feel that way when you talk to me.
sorry, but i can't help it.
i just don't like anything about you.
talking also abit pekchek.
i need to tidy up my thinking.
will try to treat you fairly asap.
paiseh.
Its hard, but i'm doing it.
I know you know, but just keep quiet.
Getting over already.
Don't worry.:D
And i got that chinese song in my phone.
Hahas, so you don't need to let me listen and tell me that,
cause i already know.
Thats why i got that song.:D
Jiayous! You can do it mann!:DDD
*claps*

No comments:

Post a Comment