Monday, March 3, 2008

hahahahas.

things are getting worse & better.
i need to tidy myself up now.
messy ping.
she is going crazyyyyy.
xD

&&&!
i slept at HOME ECONS!:XX
at com lab somemore luhh!
cos we are suppose to go there & do our work mahs.
then i SLEPT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ONE HOUR!
OMG~ ~ ~
is like 9 to 10 you knoooowwww?!
LOL.
mrs ngoh did not catch me nehs!
hahas,
thanks cher!:DDD

after got all the lessons.
LOL.
maths is like *faints*
hahahahas.
half of the class did not do ching's homework.
she is like, FUMING LUH!
or worse than that. :x
volcano eruptionnnn.D:
lucky i'm the guai one.:DDD
xD

okayys, the rest was boring already.
i forgot most.xDD

i need to pull up my sockssss.
argh.
slacking like always.
homework is like a HILL now.
-_-
someone inspect me please.
LOLxD
dying already.
stupid ah ping. so slack.
i should just call myself hongpig
LOL.:P

okayy, stop my nonsense already
end of post.

PEOPLE, I WILL RELINK YOU ALL WHEN I'M FREE.
sorry the inconvenience caused.;D

BYBYE~ ~ ~ !

No comments:

Post a Comment