Monday, February 4, 2008

hahahahas.

I WANT TO SLEEP !!!!

my eyes are currently 70% opened, 30% CLOSED.
omg.
pia-ing home econs mann.
shit la.
my design brief, too many info le.
cher only want 25 PAGES LEH.
shit mannnnn.

save me someone.T.T
i want to cry untill don't know what le laaa.
brain cells DEAD.
arghhh.
almost i mean.xDD

wanted to update de..
but now, nothing is in my head.
hahahahas.
update tuesday laaaa, monday got homework.
sure de.D;

i want condom pei meeeee~
sians.
LOL.
currently talking to korkor.
hahahas.:DDD

damn pity my printer today siaa..
sobss..
printed like 30 ++ papers la can!
in one night!
cos i help my friend also mah.
wahhh, printer!
you got my spirit to support you!
so jiayous jiayous!:DDD
heart pain for my printer,
work so hard unlike me.
LOL.:DDD


me & printer is going to jiayous together!:DDD
eh shit, no link.
hongping is CRAZY~
laomu bless her!;D

okay la, enough of my nonsense.
this post is like no objective mann.
bybye people~
lalalala~
i'm going to sleep already.
here i come!
my apple world!:DDD


LOVES~! >.*

No comments:

Post a Comment