Wednesday, November 14, 2007

LINKED!!!

TAGS REPLY~!( cos too many le! so reply here better!xD )

[S]ufang : thanks luh! you rock girl! when is our dateeee?!:D love you!

♥ sherrill : CREDITS GOES TO YOU! for making my blog right! hahas, I LOVE MY LAOPO!:DD date someday kays, so sorry that im not free! and i UPDATEDD!:D loves! and i UPDATEDD!!:D

XIANGNING : hahas, thanks luh! you seriously is a GREAT SENIOR! woots~! CHEERED UP!:DD you takecare alrights!

nsq831 : hahas, thanks for tagging! wish your overseas trip will be good! REMEMBER MY PRESENT!xD will miss your CRAPS! xD and i POST-ED! hahas, so its not dying yettt!:P

siying : and you have been a GREAT FRIEND!:D rock on kays! takecare and enjoyyyy your holidays!:D

` x3 XIAOCROSS [; : hahas, UPDATED!! lol, i dunno my blogsong luh, it comes with the skin, and im sooo lazy to change!:D discussing with sherrill i think. xD please online more often! I MISS YOU!:D

Vanessa : sorry luh, abit never care about my blog nowadays, SO SORRY!xD takecare kays!:D

YUENICE SUNSHINE : hahas, I MISS YOU TOO!:D dying to see you la! hahas, faster tell me a date! I JIO YOU!xD takecare luh!:D

AGNES : hahas, not a problem and no troubles!:D see you in chalet!:D

REPLIED!! all the links one never reply cos, link le what, hahasxD reply in their blog bah...:P LOVES!x33

No comments:

Post a Comment