Monday, August 13, 2007

12:44 am now.. its the beginning of the 7th month(:

not afraid... but missing him... where are u?
im sorry for treating u so cold today
IM SO SORRY! i did not mean it.. i dunno how to react when i see u...
i just wanted to turn and run away.. i dun hav any more courage
to face u.. its stress sometimes, with u there.. but IM HAPPY UR THERE
I WANTED U TO BE THERE.. i wanted to see u..(=
im plain sorry okays.. ;(
reply my msg!! i can't stand waiting.. maybe u wanted to punish me..
i wanted to talk to u.. BADLY.. but i dun dare..
cos i scared i will disturb u..
all i can do now is stand from a far far place
and look at u...
ur not happy today, i feel it and
i did not see happiness in ur eyes.. stay happy okay?
ur sad and im sad. I MISS U!! can we have some time alone?
i wanted to talk to u!! do u know that im facing lots of problems?
and the people who help me is not U... i wanted them to be u...
i feel like letting go.. but I DUN WANT TO..
ending here.. with my sorry :(
miss u lots! x33

No comments:

Post a Comment